Friday, April 03, 2009

How tired do you have to be to sleep through your alarm...

going off for 13 minutes?

I'm still so tired. I stayed up until the 3rd tornado watch was called off. The second storm that came through knocked out our cable so I couldn't see where it was and when. But we ran into the powder room when we heard the tornado siren go off. That thing is about 2+ miles away and it sounded like it was in our driveway.

Adding to that I only had 3 1/2 hours the night before after being up for over 24 hours prior I think I just passed right out after K got settled after her 2 am potty run. Which was great, she got up on her own and went back to her sleeping bag and covered herself back up with her security blankets without screaming for an hour after. I had the kids sleep on the floor downstairs in their sleeping bags so I could gather them up easier if we had to take precautions again.

0 comments: