Thursday, April 02, 2009

I look like death warmed over.

I was actually looking forward to a good night's sleep last night too. I had to end up staying up late and fighting with our scanner so I could scan the real estate contract and send it to the agent. Never got it to work. So off to some place to fax it later if our ancient fax isn't working.

I took tylenol pm and laid down. When I finally felt sleepy I hear C "Mommy! Mommy! I threw up in my bed" Boy did he it was a ton and all over his bed and on the cream colored carpet. Why did I let him have pizza for dinner! Then he threw up 3 times an hour until 2 am. That's when I finally got to sleep. I had to get up at 5:30 to get a shower and get at least J breakfast and lunch done. Did I mention K has been running a fever of 102+ for 3 days now if I don't keep meds in her. Same thing J had last week I guess. She's evil and upstairs screaming at C right now.

I have so much to do today besides the 6 loads of yucky laundry I started at 5:30 when I got up. That doesn't count my normal laundry that needs to be done. We used all the bedding we had and all of the towels minus the one I saved so I could dry off after my shower. I ended up putting him on the floor on a nap mat with rain ponchos under the mat to cover a wide area of the carpet. Now I'm off to try another steam cleaning of the carpet.

0 comments: